Sunday, October 21, 2007

Table Mate




My dining set can sit a group of 6. So i'm always in a bind when I have a bigger group of people over at my flat for dinner. Some people end up eating in the living room, with their plates on their laps. I've been searching for a set of portable, foldable tables for months. But all the ones I saw were bulky. Til I found the Table Mate. They're actually available via home TV shopping (Value Vision). You can find them online on their site too, valuevision.com.ph. Costs Ps1995 each. But if you get 2 (like my friends and I did), you get a 3rd one for free - costs Ps3990 for 2. If you decide to buy one, I suggest you order it over the phone (Tel # 8902345). I tried ordering it online, but the order got screwed up. Apparently they don't process online orders anymore (so why do they have an online store? weird!).

1 comment:

Rezza Custodio said...

We have one at home too! At first I found it tacky, but when I realized you could not just adjust the height, but tilt the table angle as well... well, I've had newfound respect for it, esp when having it in front of me when watching TV! Now I so love how it doesn't take up much space, yet can hold a lot (just don't try sitting on it, hahaha!)