Thursday, October 18, 2007

Foaming Handwash










Sometime last year, for some reason, I started getting obsessed with foaming handwash. There's something about it being light on your hands and the whole mystery about how it transforms from liquid in the bottle to foam in the palm of your hand. These 2 are my latest faves:




  • I love Method for their clean and fresh packaging. Their products range from handwash to laundry detergent. I love the Eucalyptus Mint scent. Got them at drugstore.com for $4.39.



  • Last Jan, while I was on a business trip to the US, a college friend of mine asked me to bring her home some Coconut Lime and Verbena foaming handwash from Bath and Bodyworks. I just loved the smell! I ended up buying 4 bottles for myself too. I'm now on my last bottle. Argh! So I'm going to have to get my next batch via the net at bathandbodyworks.com. Costs $3.00.

No comments: