Monday, October 29, 2007

Sandisk Sansa Take TV













I couldn't have discovered this neat little gadget at a more perfect time. I've been trying to look for a PC cable to connect my laptop to my TV, plus an audio cable as well. All of this so I can watch the videos I have loaded on my laptop on my bigger screen TV instead. So far, I've been having a hard time finding the PC cable.

Then I found this. The Sansa Take TV is like a USB drive where you can transfer your video files to. Then you connect it to its TV cradle (which is connected to your TV via composite video or S-video), and press play on the accompanying remote control. It's as simple as that! The gadget is small and portable (shorter than a pencil). Comes in 2 memory sizes, 4GB (5 hours of video) and 8GB (10 hours). Supports the following video formats: DivX, xVid, and MPEG-4.

Available for pre-order at amazon.com. 4GB $99.99 (ships out Nov 1). 8GB $149.99 (ships out Nov 7). Can't wait til mine arrives!

No comments: