Sunday, October 14, 2007

C String









Kiss panty lines goodbye! If those nasty panty lines by the waist bother you, even when you're wearing a thong or G-String, here's the solution: The C-String! The first time I saw this on the net, the first thing that came to my mind was, "It looks like a hairband!", and I swear, it does. But as strange as it may look, it seems to really work. Personally, I can't imagine wearing one of these, i.e. I didn't buy it. I'd be too afraid it would fall while I'm walking along the street in my dress. But for those who are avid thong wearers, this may just fit you. Available at cstringdirect.com. Starts at $20.

4 comments:

Rezza Custodio said...

Chamina!! This is kinda eeeyeww... How does it stay in place? It makes it kinda useless to even wear one in the first place :(

ISQ said...

Ha ha. I'm assuming a person's butt cheeks are crucial to keeping it in place.

Kate said...

This is scary! And funny! One should be careful not to wear it on her head. Haha!

Anonymous said...

I think it looks great!
http://www.squidoo.com/CString