Thursday, November 15, 2007

S3 Pooper Scooper

My weekly Sunday afternoon routine usually includes taking my cute beagle, Maxi, for a walk. That's Maxi up there. Pretty old photo though, he's a year old now. A perennial dog stroll problem is what to do when he poops on the road or sidewalk. The thought of cleaning up the mess manually, even with a plastic bag on hand, is just plain yucky to me. So I started browsing the net for various options. I was amazed at the wide range of gadgets you could find as "pooper scoopers" :-) Having surveyed the options, I settled on this one, the S3 (S3 standing for Sanitation Safety Stick). No complex mechanisms, can be used even without a plastic bag, easy to carry around. It's shaped like a bat, that opens up into 2 sections. It functions like a portable dustpan. Plus it even has a built-in light, so it can also be used as a flashlight during late night walks. It costs $24.99 and is available at the website below. Check out the site too for the video explaining how it works.

http://www.kakaking.com/s3.htm

No comments: