Wednesday, November 14, 2007

L'Oreal Eyeliner Mistake-Proof Marker

I've never tried using liquid eyeliner make up because they looked too complicated to use. Only my make-up expert sister could manage to use this with one eye closed (literally, ha ha!). Then she told me about this new product of L'Oreal which hopes to take out the complexity from using liquid eyeliner. Pretty cool item. If you look closely, you'll notice it's designed like a pentel pen marker. So it's like you practically just draw a line onto your eyelid. My sister and I ordered 1 each. I finally tried it last week, and I think the results were pretty good, considering I'm such an amateur when it comes to make-up. My sister's standards are high - so of course she thought I could have done better :-) Available at walgreens.com for $ 7.49.

No comments: