Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pulse Smartpen



Here's an amazing new gadget that I just found out about thru my ofcmate. You take notes using a special pad which has got special buttons that work with the pen (pretty cool feature). And then the pen records audio (like a teacher's lecture, or meeting discussions) as you take notes. You can then download all the stuff from the pen to your PC.

The best way to describe it really is for you to see the demo video. Check it out here.

Available at Amazon or Target. $149 for 1GB and $199 for 2GB.

1 comment:

Bryce Christiansen said...

I love that pen. I use it in all my classes at ASU. Definitely check out the demos, that's what sold me.

If you or any of your friends want to save some money on one you can put in the code Scribe5A03 to save 5% at http://www.livescribe.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Catalog.woa/wa/default