Thursday, December 6, 2007

Christmas Tree in a Box


I actually saw this the other day at A Different Bookstore in Serendra. Several of them were on display around the store. I was dying to get one since I've been on the lookout for portable Christmas decor for my workdesk. This was it! Unfortunately, they told me they weren't selling them. They were just decor for the store. So of course, you know what I did next. I scoured the net for it. I found them at http://www.amazon.com/. The book contains instructions for assembling the kit’s almost two foot tall Christmas tree, and directions for folding five origami ornaments (a candy cane, Santa’s hat, cross, bow, and star). For decoration, there are 24 foil boughs, 25 glittery foil ornaments, one spool of silver thread, one gold foil star tree topper, 20 sheets of 6 x 6 origami paper in four vibrant patterns, and a green box that functions as your tree's stand. Everything’s cut out and ready to go! It's like being a kid again. Check it out. Costs a little over $10.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is exactly what I need for my condo. Maybe for next year.

Glenn & Joan said...

That's our tree at home :)